- I first fell in love with photography on my 7th birthday when I received a Polaroid camera. That evening whilst out for dinner I made my way around the booths taking portraits of the diners and selling the photographs to them as a reminder of their special evening
- I am a trained photographer with a background in marketing, journalism and web-based companies
- I established my photography business in 2009 and have worked with many amazing clients across Devon and Cornwall
- I have been awarded the Distinction of Licentiateship of The Royal Photographic Society. This is a recognition of my work as industry standard and provides me with opportunities for continued professional development. I have had a Masterclass article published in The Royal Photographic Society Journal
- Claims to fame of those I have photographed are Wayne Sleep, Deborah Meaden, Judy Spiers, Peter Gorton & Michael Caines
- Food photography is a specialty of mine. I have been a Highly Commended Finalist for the International Pink Lady Food Photographer of the Year
Nearly ready to book? Click here to see how it works!